Things
Things I love:
1) My new apartment.
2) Playing sports.
3) Having conversations with teenagers, as long as the teenagers are over themselves enough to have a conversation with.
4) Newspaper editorials.
5) Really spicy food.
6) College football.
7) Clover Hill High School, especially now that I don't go there anymore.
8) Dogs, especially if they're cool dogs.
9) 37.5 North latitude.
10) Movies in the theater.
Things I'm fascinated by:
1) Law school.
2) Why I do things the way I do them.
3) Dragging Google Maps around, which I just did for about 20 straight minutes.
4) Things people (including me) say that are, when you think about them, actually ridiculous.
5) Things that today we know are crazy, but at some point we thought were good for you. Like asbestos, radioactive drinking water, cigarettes, and slaves. I'm fascinated because I wonder what our kids will think we did that is barbaric.
6) Movie previews.
7) Little kids.
8) Geeky things that I don't know anything about, like video games I don't play or programming languages I don't know.
9) What should or should not be legal.
10) Seriously, I totally think this plane is taking off. How cool is that?
1) My new apartment.
2) Playing sports.
3) Having conversations with teenagers, as long as the teenagers are over themselves enough to have a conversation with.
4) Newspaper editorials.
5) Really spicy food.
6) College football.
7) Clover Hill High School, especially now that I don't go there anymore.
8) Dogs, especially if they're cool dogs.
9) 37.5 North latitude.
10) Movies in the theater.
Things I'm fascinated by:
1) Law school.
2) Why I do things the way I do them.
3) Dragging Google Maps around, which I just did for about 20 straight minutes.
4) Things people (including me) say that are, when you think about them, actually ridiculous.
5) Things that today we know are crazy, but at some point we thought were good for you. Like asbestos, radioactive drinking water, cigarettes, and slaves. I'm fascinated because I wonder what our kids will think we did that is barbaric.
6) Movie previews.
7) Little kids.
8) Geeky things that I don't know anything about, like video games I don't play or programming languages I don't know.
9) What should or should not be legal.
10) Seriously, I totally think this plane is taking off. How cool is that?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home