Pandora is Awesome
Hello! I do exist.
I would like to direct everyone's attention to the new link over there on the right side of the page. It is under "Pages" and is labelled "My New Favorite Songs."
What you have there is all of the songs I've realized that I liked a lot from listening to Pandora. You can go at any time to see what I've heard recent that is cool. They are organized by Station, which will tell you one of several things:
1) The genre of music, if I had gotten around to renaming the station
2) An artist it sounds like, if I hadn't
3) How incompetent I am at naming music genres
If you click on the song name, you can even hear a sample of the songs. If you click on the Station, you can listen to the songs in that station.
SERIOUSLY. Pandora is amazing. Go tell it some bands you like. I highly recommend just putting Danger Doom in there and seeing what you get.
I would like to direct everyone's attention to the new link over there on the right side of the page. It is under "Pages" and is labelled "My New Favorite Songs."
What you have there is all of the songs I've realized that I liked a lot from listening to Pandora. You can go at any time to see what I've heard recent that is cool. They are organized by Station, which will tell you one of several things:
1) The genre of music, if I had gotten around to renaming the station
2) An artist it sounds like, if I hadn't
3) How incompetent I am at naming music genres
If you click on the song name, you can even hear a sample of the songs. If you click on the Station, you can listen to the songs in that station.
SERIOUSLY. Pandora is amazing. Go tell it some bands you like. I highly recommend just putting Danger Doom in there and seeing what you get.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home