Home sick.
I'm not feeling well today.It turns out that you can use pictures in blogs to illustrate things, like how you feel. Blogger makes this pretty easy as it turns out. So there you have it: a picture of a kitten. Click on it if you like cute things. And that's enough about that. Seriously, next I will find a picture of a robot or a zombie.
There are two differences between being sick today and being sick when I was in school. The first is that I wasn't sick in school. I had perfect attendance from 6th through 12th grades. The second is that in school you didn't have a school-provided laptop with VPN connectivity so that you can be just as working as if you were at work, except more so, because at least there are people to talk to there. Plus, if you're there, that generally means that you aren't sick.
The one similarity is that I was looking forward to eating lunch with the cool kids today, and I'm annoyed that all I get instead is frozen pizza and orange juice, of which I am almost out.
So there. But at least my pizza is almost done, and even though I can't swallow much, we'll make it work.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home