Monday, November 21, 2005

E-mail turned blog post

I'm horrible about writing blog posts, but I love writing e-mails and posts to haduken. So I should just post those here. This started out as an e-mail to Max/Ross, but after some reworking, I think it goes pretty great as a blog post. So here you are.

Ahem.

Dude seriously, if Saturday wasn't the best day ever, I don't know what was:

  1. I saw Nic move into his new house (and helped slightly), which is a tremendous house in a cool neighborhood. I like it a lot. Plus it's ridiculous. As Kate said, if you asked me in 1997 if I would help Nic and Kate move into their sweet house in the nearish West End in 2005, I would have said uh, what?
  2. I watched the Hokies beat UVa on a screen the size of a hippopotomus at Nic's dad's house.
  3. While moving stuff out of Nic's house, the following phrases were uttered: "Don't worry, it's only Kate's shoes" and "Go outside. Now. I think it's on your right shoe."
  4. My apartment got tidied up. Seriously it's clean now and has been for almost a week. Like I'm keeping it pretty nice. This is a big deal. I can't overstate this.
  5. I ate at Hill Cafe.
  6. I drank a Legend's beer and a Brooklyn beer.
  7. And Andi participated in the last two items. Plus she stayed over for a while. She is great. I had more sappy stuff to say, but I think I will tell that to her directly because who knows who reads these things.
  8. Also Miami lost which means I'm going to watch the Hokies play in Florida if they win on Saturday.
Seriously. Good amazing stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home